Accounts Division of Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE)
Accounts Department deals with all activities relating to the preparation & maintenance of general accounts and clearing accounts and for providing assistance to the Deputy Financial controller in the budgetary control of DSE.
Functions of Accounts Department:
- Preparation and maintenance of books of accounts (Journal Entries, Ledger Books, Cash Books, Income & Expenditure Accounts, Balance Sheet & Cash flow Statement.)
- Preparation of monthly Financial Statement.
- Preparation of salary payroll.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Controlling of all software/ Database relating to general accounts, Petty Cash, Clearing, Salary and Members Bill.
- Scheduling of all expenses.
- Preparation of all kinds of payment note.
- Maintenance of asset register.
- Submission of early financial statement to SEC.
Maintenance of member accounts and Provision of accounting data for members about their own accounts as per requirement.