Logitic, Maintenance and Protocol Department of Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE)
Logistic, Maintenance and Protocol Department of DSE is involved in providing all types of logistic and protocol services as per requirement.
Functions of Logistic & Protocol Department:
- Collections of member’s dues.
- Preparation of bills for listing fees.
- Collection of listing fees.
- Follow up of listing fees realization and receivables from listed companies.
- Maintenance of liaison with banks.
- Dealing with important matters and L/C when necessary.
- Net capital balance collection from members and reporting to SEC.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Insurance of members and DSE staff.
- Supervision snd assurance of the logistic and supply chain of DSE.
- Procurement/purchase of logistic items to run smoothly.
- Monitoring the responsibilities of logistic support units.
Functions of Maintenance Department:
- Maintenance 0f 1250 KVA substation (1250 KVA transformer, 11 KV H.T switch gear, 2000 ALT 400 Emergency control panel).
- Maintenance of 250 KVA & 30 KVA generators.
- Maintenance voltage stabilizer of IT main server & lift power supply.
- Maintenance of lift.
- Maintenance of Photocopier.
- Maintenance of power distribution at all the floors in 9/E and 9/F, DSE.
- Maintenance of the PABX system.
- Maintenance of air cooler of DSE office.
- Taking care of all office, toilet & lighting of 12 floors in DSE.
- Maintenance of all types of electrical applications and supervision of related activities.
- Maintenance of pump (water supply).