Thesis on Stress Management for Bank Employee
This particular study about Work Stress Management is restricted within the organization. The study is conducted on the employees of the organization. This is not because of non-availability of resources but the nature of the study itself restricts it. It studies the existence or non – existence of stress among the employees in the organization and identifies the factors which are contributing for stress (If any). It also provides the various steps adopted by the organization for managing the work stress of the employees, which can be used as future reference for decision-making and policy making with regard to the employees. This study reveals the morale of the employees
- The objective of the study is to identify the existence of work stress in the organization.
- If YES, then to study the factors causing stress among the employees
- To study the impact and usefulness of Work Stress Management and also to suggest measures for coping with stress.
- Due to constraints of tie and many other resources, this study is confines to manage and officers of SBL (Panthapath Branch).
- The opinions, behavior and attitudes of the respondents reflected in this study are restricted to the duration of the research and are subject to change with the passage of time.
Under Research Methodology various steps that are generally adopted by a researcher in studying his research problem along with logic behind them is discussed. The researcher methodology has many dimensions and research methods to constitute a part of the research methodology. It is necessary for the researcher to design the methodology for his problem as it may differ from problem to problem. In the process of conduction the study, the researcher has followed the following methodology.