DSE training academy Services
DSE Training Academy (DTA) has started its journey since September 10, 2007 inaugurated by the then Finance and Planning Adviser Dr. A.B Mirza Md. Azizul Islam. The core mission of DSE Training Academy is Human Resource Development in the field of Capital Market. The Academy is located at DSE Annex Building-2, 158-160 Modhumita Building 8th (Floor), Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.
DTA presently has arrangement of a 54 - seated Training Hall equipped with all modern facilities and setup. Since the volume of training affairs have been increasing manifold, the DTA is planned to be shifted to a new premise with a capacity of 2,500 sft. area where it will have TFT Monitor and Linux Virus Free Operating Platform with additional modern facilities of two different class rooms with adequate sitting capacity together with a computer lab, reference library, a prayer room and a dining hall. Classroom of the Academy is equipped with modern electronic tools such as overhead projector, multimedia projector, and high-speed computer system with UPS and sound system.
DSE Training Academy has faculties and the speakers drawn from the Industry, a rich pool of professionals, practitioners and eminent personalities, who mix the theory with practical aspects through which participants gets hands on knowledge of the market.
- To educate and develop professionals for the securities industry in Bangladesh.
- To function as a center for creating investor awareness through research and training
- To contribute to the orderly and healthy development of Capital Market by bringing expertise to bear on structural and policy issues concerning the securities industry.
- To disseminate information about Local and International Capital Market by creating a comprehensive body of knowledge.
- To offer training programs required for the registration of target groups of Capital Market professionals.
- To offer intermediate-level and advanced training for the stakeholders of Capital Market.
- To offer compliance and governance related training to Issuer firms.
- To offer training for DSE Officials on skill development.
- To review, revise and update qualification programs to make sure that they are of the highest quality both in terms of content and delivery methods and meet market needs.
- To establish a comprehensive database of instructors and participants.
- To create alliances with international educational and regulatory institutions.
- To develop and deliver quantitative high-quality short courses based on industry and regulatory needs.
- To disseminate knowledge to the Capital Markets professionals, thereby raising overall proficiency standards in the industry, which will contribute to the efficiency, effectiveness, and safety of the Market?
- To develop and deepen the pool of qualified professionals available in the Capital market.
- To cultivate highly proficient, knowledgeable and competent securities professionals who will contribute to the growth, efficiency and fairness of the Capital Market.
- To be a high-caliber, highly respected Capital Markets training provider, which is responsive to market needs and attracts both the National and Regional securities professionals.
- To gain recognition and respect of the industry; locally, regionally and internationally.