Operations Division of Dhaka Stock Exchange DSE
Listing and Market Operation
IPO Related Functions:
- Processing and evaluation of the draft prospectus of IPO.
- Evaluation of Financial Statements of new companies to be listed and preparation of the IPO comments for Securities and Exchange Commission.
Listed Company Related Functions:
- Communication with all the listed companies regarding the compliance of relevant rules and regulation.
- Assurance of timely disbursement of corporate announcement.
- Monitoring of listed companies for the compliance of listing Regulations, Company Law and other relevant rules.
- Announcement of half yearly and yearly performance of listed companies through the trading system.
- Evaluation of performance of listed companies and update listed company records.
Transfer of Shares outside Trading Floor:
- Processing of approval for transfer of share outside the trading system.
- Processing and recording of all types of transfer / sale or buy of shares of Sponsors/Directors.
- Processing of application of gifting of shares as well as transfer of shares in special circumstances.
- Taking subsequent action for corporate announcement as per rules and regulation.
- Adoption of all necessary actions required for Book Closure/Record Date and other corporate benefits.
- Trade suspension or trade halt age of listed companies and members also during the trading hour considering the necessity of market operations.
- Protection of investor’s interest in the listed companies when any anomaly is observed in DSE.