Services provided by dse to Foreign and Non-resident Investors

03/03/2013 20:27

Foreigner investors and the Non Resident Bangladeshis (NRBs) can make investment into our securities market from any corner of the world. To exercise the investment as NRBs/foreigners, one must enter into an agreement with a brokerage house of their choice along with anyone of the following institutions:

  Authorized Dealer of Foreign Exchange

  Custodian Bank

  Merchant Bank (Portfolio Manager)


All NRBs/foreigners for the purpose of making investment in our market have to have a Beneficiary Owners (BO) account and a client account opened with any of the brokerage house as well as entering into agreement with the Authorized Dealer or Custodian Bank or Portfolio Manager and thus maintain the investment activities from abroad. List of Brokers together with regular market scenario, fundamental status of the companies listed on the Exchanges and many other relevant necessary information would be available at the website of DSE ( List of Brokers of the Exchanges, Merchant Bankers or Custodian Banks would be available at